Sunday 29 April 2012

START OF MY COLORFULL DAY





It was PITCH BLACK when the alarm clock screamed. I pressed the GLOWING GREEN fluorescent switch.  The room was visible in the PALE YELLOW light of foot light on the west wall of my room.  It took me some moments, before I emerged out of my room.  

From the balcony, I could see the ORANGE to GOLDEN YELLOW skyline running across the eastern side of our villa. 

I went to the bathroom, the SORRENTO BLUE tiles added to the chill of the bathroom.  My PASTEL MAUVE toothbrush ushered me to decorate it with the gleaming TRANSPARENT RED tooth paste that daily turned my BITTER BROWN taste buds into FRESH PINK gums with sparkle WHITE of my teeth. 






By the time, I was done with my brushing & nature’s call, the RED on geyser had turned GREEN telling me – the water was comfortably warm to take bath. I secretly thanked the inventor, who invented the geyser, an electrical gadget that with a single stroke of switch turns the LIGHT BLUE chill of the water to HOT GREY temperature of water. The AMBER BROWN transparent glycerin soap and its subtle fragrance – both were my favorite. The warm & snug MAROON towel wrap made me completely fresh and rejuvenated to start for my college.

No comments: